Red Alicante Marble
Red Alicante marble is a stone which is widely accepted for all types of constructions, it can be used for all types of finishing and it is suitable for both open spaces as well as for interiors. Its great resistance makes it totally recommended for floors, walls and facades.
His reddish tone with white veins, creates a feeling of positive energy and it lends vitality thanks to the colourfulness of its texture.
Physical and Mechanical Characteristics
- Density: 2.71 gms/cm3
- Absorption coefficient: 0.10%
- Porosity: 0.30%
- Mechanical compressive strength: 965 kg/cm2
- Mechanical bending strength: 89 kg/cm2
- Wear resistance:2.42 mm
- Impact strength: 30 cm
- Microhardness on impact: 153 kg/mm2
- Compressive strenght after freezing test: 89.5 kg/cm2
- Knoop microhardness: 157 kg/mm2